Click HERE for the 22-23 CCEMS Registration Packet for Grades 1-7
**The registration packet must be completed by the student's parents or legal guardian ONLY.
If you do not have the capability to download and print the registration packet, one can be picked up at CCEMS.Required Documentation
- Proof of Residence - Must be a current (within 30 days) lease, electric, gas, water, cable, internet or satellite bill. These items must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian.
- Georgia Immunization Record (GA3231 Form)
- Georgia Form 3300 (Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition screening)
- Student Social Security Card
- Child's Birth Certificate- Parents registering new students for school can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority, partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Records (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.
If you have additional registration questions, please contact our registrar, Kayla Crumbley at 912-487-5385 or email email@example.com