Pre-K will begin accepting applications Monday, April 13 – Wednesday, May 13. Every Monday and Wednesday from 11:00-1:00 someone will be at the front of the school for you to drop off your registration packet.
Registration applications will be available for pick up beginning Monday, April 13 at the front of the Clinch County Elementary/Middle School. Applications will be placed in a bin and a drop box will be available for you to leave your application. We will also accept the rest of the required documentation during the week of July 27 – 31 if you can’t drop it off on the designated days and times. If you would like to fill out the Pre-K registration form at this time, you can go to the link listed below.
You will need to provide the following items when turning in your applications on Mondays or Wednesdays: (Please DO NOT leave the following documentation in the drop box).
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Exam (Form 3300)
- Immunization Records (Form 3231)
- Proof of Residency – landline phone, utility bill, cable bill, water bill, or a rent receipt.
- Proof of Medicaid, Snap (food stamps), or TanF (if applicable)
ALL DOCUMENTS (except Form 3300 & Form 3231) ARE REQUIRED TO BE TURNED IN BY JULY 27-31 BEFORE YOUR CHILD CAN BEGIN PRE-K. Children must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2020.