Click HERE for the 20-21 CCEMS Registration Packet for Grades K-7
Click HERE for the 21-22 CCEMS Registration Packet for Grades 1-7
**The registration packet must be completed by the student's parent or legal guardian ONLY.
If you do not have the capability to download and print the registration packet, one can be picked up at CCEMS.Required Documentation
- Proof of Residence - Must be a current (within 30 days) lease, electric, gas, water, cable, internet or satellite bill. These items must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian.
- Georgia Immunization Record (GA3231 Form)
- Georgia Form 3300 (Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition screening)
- Student Social Security Card
- Child's Birth Certificate- Parents registering new students for school can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Records (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.
For the protection and safety of all persons, please adhere to the following requirements:
1. Only the Primary Custodial Parent or Guardian will be allowed to enter and complete the registration process. No children or other family members may enter.
2. To limit the number of people in the areas where our students and staff are, parents and visitors will be restricted to the lobby area.
3. Visitors must practice social distancing (6 ft) to the extent possible when interacting with employees. Masks are strongly encouraged.
If you have additional registration questions, please contact our registrar, Ali Taylor at 912-487-5385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org