How do I register my child for school?

To register your child for one our schools, simply visit the school office your child will attend. We will be happy to assist you with registration paperwork. When you come, please bring the following documents:

  • Your child's birth certificate 
  • Your child's immunization records
  • Proof of residency
  • Transcripts from your child's previous school

Back to Top

How much does school lunch cost?

Our breakfast and lunch prices are as follows:



Elementary/Middle $1.00
High School $1.50
Reduced $0.30
Adult $2.00


Elementary/Middle $1.50
High School $2.00
Reduced $0.40
Adult $3.00

You may also find menus and other information on our Food Services page.

Back to Top

Does Clinch County provide busing services?

Clinch County is happy to provide busing services to students within the district. We do, however, expect students to follow school rules while riding the bus and while waiting at the bus stop.

Back to Top

What if my child must be absent from school?

Students must bring a written excuse signed by a parent to the attendance office upon returning to school.

Back to Top

FAQ Graphics